Friday, August 1, 2008

August 01, 2008

Uh I am horrible on keeping up with this thing. It just seems like I am so worn down lately. Well Devin finished round 4 of chemo, doing well so far. He did end up back in the hospital for 3 days because of a fever, but thats just become a normal thing.
So Devin was scheduled for another bone marrow aspiration and ct scan today, but because he is sick (congestion and cough) they decided to hold off until Wed. and Thursday is another MIBG scan. Sense his 5th round of chemo was scheduled for Monday they are putting it off until the 11th. So we will know if there is any improvement Around Friday of this week.
He surgery has been pushed back until Sept. 11th, at Sloan Kettering in NY ( ironic right we'll be in NY on sept 11th) So we'll be going up there about 10 days before that. I am anxious and scared shitless all at the same time. It makes my stomach tuen just thinking about them cutting my baby open. But we have to do what we have to do right? Something I've come to live by lol.

Ok Well I will write more when I know more!
Thanks for reading!
Missy and Devin

No comments: