Monday, August 11, 2008

August 11, 2008

Ok so Devin had a MIBG scan a Ct scn and a bone marrow aspirate on Thursday of last week, like the 7th I think.

WELL we got the results today and the cancer is 100% gone from his bone marrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No neuroblastoma cells present!!!!
The tumor has shrunk by about a cm, which isn't much but its something!
The cancer in the bones hasn't changed any, but thats ok one step at a time!!!
I am filling recharged today! I need a little good news from time to time to keep be going in this fight! I am so happy for my lil fighter! He's ont he way to kicking cancers butt!

We go in for ROund 5 of chemo tomorrow and should be home Fri or Sat. Then Surgery in NY is scheduled for either Sept 4th or 11th we don't a a for sure whihc on yet, but either was its soon.

So in a month there will be no tumor... no bone marrow and hopefully a decrease in the amount of cancer in the bone!!!!

Thank you for everyone who prayed for good results! Keep the prayers coming they are def. working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Everyone
Missy and Devin!

1 comment:

Carolyn Wing said...

We will be at Sloan's 9-16-08 and staying at the Ronald. I hope we get to meet you then. Hugs and prayers. Carolyn Wing grandma to Laura Stage IV neuroblastoma carepages.com page name LauraVDB
Feel free to email me at carolyn_wing@yahoo.com and I can try to anwser any questions you have.