Friday, August 1, 2008

May 18, 2008

Hey everyone!
As you all probably know I ended up back in the hospital on friday because I spiked a fever and they had to make sure I didn't have an infection. HOPEFULLY I get to go home tomorrow. We'll see!
I wish I could have been at the yard sale this weekend, but my mommy and I wanted to thank everyone who showed up, and helped. It really means a lot to both of us. a special thank you to MRS. HEATHER who has worked her but off this weekend. THANK YOU! YOUR THE BEST!
Over all I am feeling pretty good. I had one down day which was friday that I didn't feel like doing much, but I am back to my usually little wirey self! My blood cell count dropped dramatically which the doctors say is normal. My Neutrophil count ( which is the white blood cells that prevent you from getting sick or an infection) dropped down to ZERO which means I had absolutely NO immune system. The count should be like 3-4,000 but on chemo they like it to stay at the least above 500. But its gone up over the last couple days which is really good.

Ok but I will let everyone know if I go home tomorrow or if I am still here!
Thanks again!

No comments: