Friday, August 1, 2008

May 15, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Let me just start off by telling you how great it is to be home! It's so nice to be able to run around and play!
So far I am still feeling pretty good. I threw up today, but I felt fine after. No fever, no fatigue, no hair loss. So far so good. Everyone just pray it stays this way for a little while longer anyway.
We have recieved SOO much stuff for the yard sale this week! PLUS someone from Fox 13 called and is going to send a camera crew to the yard sale tomorrow. So hopefully lots of people will show up! Mrs. Heather and Papa have beens SO busy this week trying to get everything ready for the yard sale, they are both great!
AND don't forget the car wash next week!
Oh and some people from the Moose Lodge in Holiday called and are doing a benefit for me on May 28th! Its going to be a Bike Show! Mommy went and met with them today and she said they are such nice people and they are trying to do a lot to help out!
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 1:30 they're going to check to see what my cell count is, if it is too low I will have to stay home until it comes back up, or I could get really really sick. So everyone pray my counts up, because if they are my meme and gee-pa are taking me to the aquarium to see the fishies!!!!!!!!!!
Ok so everyone who can't make it to the yard sale tomorrow tune onto fox 13 news and look for me!!!!!! Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Devin Cruz~

No comments: