Friday, August 1, 2008

May 13, 2008

Today was a REALLY good day!
Well to start off with my newspaper atricle was published in this mornings paper! We've had so many responses so far today! So many people have called for the address to send donations and also with stuff to donate to this weekends yard sale!
Well the doctors came in and said I am doing really good and SAID I COULD GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i have to go back for a follow up and some blood work on friday and then a couple times next week too, but it doesn't matter I GOT TO GO HOME! I came home and took a bath for the first time in almost 3 weeks! I got to see my favorite cousins Envy and Kyra and my papa! If everything goes well with my blood work I will be back in for chemo again in 2 weeks.
But thats not all the good news! Mommy got a call from a lady who works and a condominium complex and the lady said the owner wants to offer us a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium free of charge for one year! My mommy was so happy she cried ( i don't get adults they cry when they're happy they cry when they're sad) So mommy is going to meet with the lady tomorrow and look at the place. She is sooooo excited about how nice people have been and how many people are trying to help us. She says its because I'm so cute!

So thank you to everyone that is praying for me and helping with the fundraisers and donations! My mom says this is only the begining to a long journey, and its nice to know she has so many people that care!

I have new pictures but mom's camera needs batteries so they'll be on tomorrow!
Night everyone I am going to sleep in MY BED tonight Oh YeAh!

No comments: