Friday, August 1, 2008

May 01, 2008

Ok so I'll sum up all the events leading to me getting here,
2 weeks ago I starting draging my left foot, so my mommy took me to see my doctor, My doctor sent me to the hospital to have xrays because she thought there was an infection in my hip. The hospital said I was ok and sent me home. The next day they called my mommy and told her she needed to take me to an orthopedic doctor. This doctor did more xrays then sent us back to the hospital to have an MRI done. The MRI results came back and showed that I could possibly have leukemia. So to determine this the doctors did a bone marrow aspiration to check. Well the tests came back that is don't have leukemia but I have another type of cancer called neuroblastoma.They are still doing tests and other stuff to find out more, and I have surgery on Tuesday to put a central line in to make it easier to give me medicine. My mommy will write more as we know more, please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: